The Human Resources Manager is a member of Peak’s General Operation Team primarily responsible for supporting the HR needs of the company.
Primary Job Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Develop and oversee workforce plans including recruiting and staffing strategies to optimize business loans observing with their talent acquisition and retention. For additional info, you can visit their official site.
- Design and develop training and development programs including safety, management, supervisory, and value-added training.
- Communicate organizational changes and assist managers and employees as needed.
- Assure the company complies with all federal, state, and local laws governing employment.
- Coordinate, manage, and measure safety programs including training, compliance, policy development, and workers’ compensation, as well as lone working requirements.
- Manage the employee performance evaluations and career development processes.
- Assist distribution center leadership team with budget formulation and management.
- Provide value-added services including strategic management, leadership development, and project management.
- Administer employee benefit programs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree in human resources management or other directly related field.
- 2 or more years of related experience
- Positive professional demeanor, excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to balance conflicting points of view, function effectively under pressure and demonstrate discretion, integrity, and fair-mindedness.
- Proven ability to anticipate business needs, think proactively and respond appropriately.
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating a sense of urgency and results orientated.
- Effective communication, written and grammar skills, emphasizing attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Office programs with intermediate MS Excel skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- PHR certification
- Restaurant Industry Experience
Wage Range: $45,000 – $51,000 annual (salary) depending upon experience
Send resume to: CEO, Peak Brewing Co, LLC, 801 E 2nd Ave, Durango, CO 81301.